Some of my favorite baby items

BookMooch Journal Project


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fast internet & More Art

I am so excited, our internet is SO fast now. We did have a cable modem but apparently our modem was dying so it was like we had dial up service for the last month or so. It would take a good 30 mins to an hour just to check one email. We switched from Cox to AT&T & we are loving it! It took me less than 30 mins to upload 7 videos to YouTube today, normally I was lucky to get 2 done in an 8 hr period! We ended up being without internet & cable for 2 days while they switched it & I had internet withdrawls, lol. It was so worth it though! :)

Here is some more art that I have done for the BookMooch.com journal project & 1001 Journals.



1 comment:

Dan said...

Those are really cool. You are very artistic. If I did one it would look like my dog through up on it. LOL I am locked out of myspace, so glad you have a blog:) It is really good.
Love you guys.